RSVP for October 27:
CA-21, to Selma
RSVP for November 3:
CA-21, to Sanger
Talking to voters face-to-face is the best way to win votes for Democrats like T.J. Cox. That’s why we’re going to fill this bus with volunteers like you to canvass there on Saturday, October 13, Oct 27, and Nov 3.
- 6 am: bus check-in at Walnut Creek Bart (If we get enough people signing up from the Pleasanton/ Dublin area, we may stop at the BART station there as well.)
- 10 am – 3:30 pm: canvassing!
- 4pm: departure from Sanger
What to bring?
- Smartphone or tablet with the PDI Mobile Connect app downloaded (Apple iOS and Android)
- Sunscreen, water, a hat, and comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- And a great attitude! Other materials will be provided.
There is parking there and at the Target a block away on Lacassie and Locust streets.
Coffee and breakfast snacks will be provided on the bus. No experience necessary you'll get training and support from friends!
Price $15 - we have 57 seats, while they last!
Please reserve your seat now! Please have cash or check at the ready, or better yet, send your check made out to Jackie Moreau (Please put in the memo line: bus ticket for Oct 13, or 27 or Nov. 3 or any or all three!) Address: 9 Greenwood Court, Orinda. 94563. Seats are first come first served!!! Any and all donations to help subsidize the bus are greatly appreciated.
Reserve your seat and let’s flip Congress blue!
Questions? Contact Emily Blanck at EmilyBlanck@comcast.net
200 Ygnacio Valley Rd
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Google map and directions