We are going mobile - Coronavirus Can't Stop Us!
In light of the growing coronavirus threat, Commit to Flip Blue has gone virtual. Rest assured, you can still make a huge impact from your kitchen table to help us flip the Senate!
We are launching regularly scheduled Virtual Group Phone Banks to continue the important work of calling voters. Each phone bank will begin with a video conference call with one of our leaders, who will orient you onto our virtual phone bank system and offer training to anyone who needs it. This gives us the opportunity to continue working remotely without losing the sense of community and camaraderie that makes our grassroots movement so strong.
Thank you for your continued hard work to help us take back our country in 2020. We look forward to seeing you online in the next WEEK! We will have VIRTUAL GROUP PHONE BANKS ON:
- MONDAYS - 4-6 PM Hosted by Janet Hoy and Diana Doughtie
- TUESDAYS - 4- 6 pm Hosted by Debbie Kadiyala and Carrie Grigsby
- WEDNESDAYS - 3-5 pm Hosted by Karen Castle and Emily Blanck
- THURSDAYS - 4-6 pm Hosted by Zina RosenSimon and Dave Bressler
- SATURDAYS 10 am - Noon Hosted by Graham Huey, Amy Huey and Linda Carman
Virtual Services for Volunteering:
As always, thank you for your continued support and tireless dedication to the Blue Wave. We will continue to send you updates on any changes to our operations as they arise. Once again, the health and safety of our volunteers is always our top priority. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding in these matters.
Commit to Flip Blue Team!